Working with Parents
We aim to work with all parents and families. We aim to keep parents informed of all behaviour plans and individual work plans. A home-school book is written regularly to inform parents of day-to-day issues. Parents are encouraged to come to parent’s evenings, annual reviews and the parents group that meet regularly. It is the responsibility of the parent to inform the school of any medication or changes of medication, any trauma and behaviour problems experienced at home.
There is a newsletter and a school calendar that keeps parents informed of events at Phoenix.
- To support families with the education of their child
- To involve families in the life of the school.
- To involve families with their child’s learning and raise standards of achievement in school.
- To improve pupil attendance and punctuality
- To share and provide information and views
- To encourage and increase contact with parents, carers and other family members.
Click here for our guidelines for Home School Communication.